Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lower Your Tone


No, I'm not talking about the pitch of your voice. I'm talking about your printer ink. Did you know that most small businesses spend anywhere from $2,000 - $10,000 a year on printer ink? Some pay more than that!

Well, here are some tips to save you some money:

1) Don't print in color unless you absolutely have to. Tell your employees this too.

2) When printing in black and white, change the printer settings to "FastDraft" or "FastNormal". This will lower the printing quality slightly, but it will still look professional.

3) Shop online for printer ink at web sites like 123inkjets.com or all-ink.com. Their prices are much cheaper than Staples or Office Depot.

4) I haven't tried this myself yet, but I heard that Walgreens allows you to come in and refill your ink cartridges for only $10 - $15. Try it and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment