Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Learn How To "Click" With People

Networking is everything in business. You never know who's willing to help you get that contract, invest in your company, or even offer you some valuable advice.

George Fraser, an African American entrepreneur and powernetworker, has just authored a new book called Click: Ten Secrets for Building Extraordinary Relationships published by McGraw Hill. For those that don't know, George is one of the foremost authorities on networking and building effective relationships.

In his book, he reveals how you can connect with other people to realize your business and life goals. George shares the insider secrets that will help you to tap into the richest resource on the planet - other people.

I highly recommend this book (available at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com), and I also highly recommend joining his organization at FraserNet.com

Listening to George's advice has personally helped me become more confident and aggressive when meeting with people and sealing the deal.

1 comment:

  1. I always say you have to network in order to increase your net worth!

    Thank you for letting me know about Mr. Fraser. He has been a phantom mentor of mine for years via his books. I will pick up a copy now and I suggest for all black people to do the same if we are going to prosper in 2008.

    ReplyDelete