Sunday, October 5, 2008

Internet Guerilla Marketing 101

Guerilla marketing consists of a series of highly aggressive marketing practices using unconventional methods. It works wonders for those who have very little time and money to invest in their marketing agendas.

Jay Conrad Levinson, the father of guerrilla marketing, has authored several books on the subject - showing people how to survive the advertising jungle on a shoestring budget.

Recently, Levinson and online marketing masters Mitch Meyerson and Mary Eule Scarborough have released their newest book entitled Guerilla Marketing on the Internet that shows you how to successfully enhance your initiatives on the web.

The book reveals:

* The 10 most effective Guerrilla strategies
* Case studies of the five greatest online Guerrilla Marketing campaigns
* How to create a high-impact website on a budget
* Low-cost tactics for maximizing traffic
* The 12 biggest internet marketing mistakes and how to avoid them
* Creative tactics and cutting-edge tools that inspire customers to take action
* Essential information on cutting-edge technology

I highly recommend getting this book!

1 comment:

  1. I am desperately trying to get my ecommerce website, www.bittybabyshop.com to the next level. I designed the site myself with no background (read no money) in web development or programming. I believe guerilla marketing is what I need to really move forward. I am getting visitors, but few sales. Have you tried any of the tactics mentioned in the book? What is a good starting point? I'd love to hear your insight and suggestions from one business owner to another.

    ~ Tracye

    ReplyDelete