Friday, October 17, 2008

The Power of Three

Several people have emailed me asking why I don't blog very much about my company's services. The answer is that I try my best not to inundate people with my own sales pitches.

However, its true that sometimes its okay to be very direct about what it is you have to offer. So here's my sales pitch: It's called The Power of Three.

Every entrepreneur should be an author. Every author should be an entrepreneur. And every author and entrepreneur should be a public speaker. Doing so will help you maximize your revenue streams, especially in a time of economic difficulties.

In 2001, I launched Diversity City Media, a multicultural marketing and PR firm. My goals were to help entrepreneurs get publicity for their companies, help authors sell more books, and help public speakers get more speaking engagements. 8 years later, I have helped more than 1,000 clients reach these exact goals.

Just to name a few: My clients include Tavis Smiley, Farrah Gray, Laila Ali, JL King, Magic Johnson, Ella Joyce, Sheila Johnson, Ken Griffey, Sr. and many others.

Here are just three of the services we offer:

1) BlackPR.com - This service is an extensive press release distribution to all the Black newspapers, magazines, TV and radio stations. For only $150, we can distribute your press release to over 850 news outlets and 40,000 journalists and bloggers. For $50 more, we can feature your press release as an article on BlackNews.com - another site we own.

2) BlackExperts.com - This service is an online directory that allows African American experts to profile themselves in front of journalists who are looking for people to interview on their radio and TV shows.

3) BlackSpeakers.com - Similar to BlackExperts.com, this is an online directory that allows African American speakers to profile themselves in front of meeting planners who are looking to hire people to speak at their events. The cost to be listed is $250 a year for both sites.

If you have any questions about any of the services, visit the links above or call my office at (866) 910-6277.

No comments:

Post a Comment