Wednesday, November 26, 2008

2009 Black Enterprise Conference Comes To Detroit

The Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo is back — taking place May 17-20, 2009 at the Marriott Renaissance and COBO Convention Center in Detroit, Michigan. This year's theme is Shifting Gears: New Markets, New Opportunities.

Hosted by General Motors, the three-day business conference and expo offers an opportunity for business growth and development which attracts the largest black-owned business leaders and professionals from around the nation.

Attendees can network with thousands, attend stellar sessions, discover new products and services, and learn the best tried and won strategies.

I will definitely be there, possibly with a booth for my company. Last year's event in Charlotte went extremely well, and I'm a huge fan of anything that Black Enterprise is doing.

For more information, visit www.BlackEnterprise.com/beec or call 800-209-7229.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I attend my first Confrence with Black Enterprise I know It's gonn'a be Fun! I heard Judge Glenda Hatchett will be there and others. I'm looking foward to It, I hope I get a chance to see you, you can e-Mail me at djn_russell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demetrius Hunters (serveraleigh@gmail.com)May 8, 2009 at 8:53 PM

    I just heard about the conference and I will not have time to change my schedule to attend. Would there be any other conferences or a way that I could network with my colleagues with regards to international business trade?

    ReplyDelete