Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is The "Dante Lee" Brand Internationally Respected?

I was recently in Toronto, Ontario, Canada filming the first episode of "The Dante Lee Show". This was literally my very first attempt at video blogging.

Anyhow, I was covering the very popular Caribana Festival, which has celebrated Caribbean culture and tradition for over 40 years. The event attracts more than one million people to the city, pumping an estimated $250 million into their local economy.

I've never attended the event before, and had never even been to Toronto.

Watch the video to see if my brand crosses international borders.

1 comment:

  1. LOL that's what you call using media credentials to get access. I bet he had no idea who you were other than to say, a Yankee (yes that's what all Americans are known as) w/a camera from some TV show. I pull that one too w/a note pad and a video camera w/o showing credentials. Free publicity or media coverage is good in any country. Hope you had a good time at Caribana. Toronto is a great city to visit!

    ReplyDelete